
It's almost spring in Seattle, and look at our shoes after a walk in the Redmond Watershed! They tell the whole story. It was SNOWING, cold and the wind was blowing, our feet were wet and muddy. What were we doing out there anyway? Well, Mike was getting a be of cabin fever, so he rounded up his main lady friends for a get together. Unlike most regular folks, we had to do some sort of exercise before going for breakfast. There was a time the form of exercise would have been an 8-10 mile run, but today we are grateful for a 4 mile walk in the muk!
Ladies left to right: Dorie, Marcia, Carol. Mike got all kinds of sympathy, and he loved it!
It is amazing how my perspective changes looking at you guys walking in the cold and snow. I am sweating at 7 pm just sitting in a room typing. This weekend a teenager suffered heat stroke at a track meet. Where is our happy medium? You look great and I am glad both your medical procedures are almost over. Take care and I will email soon. Love, Kim
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Glad to hear both your medical procedures are almost over. Thanks for the details! I love to see and read what you guys are up to. Maybe PJ's parents will end up homeschooling him? Love, Kim
ReplyDeleteHopefully your blood will thin out, and you'll get used to the heat. It's hard to imagine how hot it is for you there.
ReplyDelete